Bloggers.com

Jessica - Find me on Bloggers.com
Powered by Blogger.

Letting go..

 Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am letting go...

I am letting you go...

I am letting go of the hurt..the frustration..the pain..because in the end...I realize..I dont need you...

Your games..your self destruction..your lies..you can have them all..I dont want them...because I know who I am, I know where I am going..and I know that at the end of it all...I will be just fine...

You have made me feel undeserving..unloved...disappointed...your actions bother me..but I also thank you for it...it has made the fog roll away and I see you for your true colors...I tried to give you a chance, I tried so hard..but in the end, you took that and twisted it to your advantage...

The wall is back up..and thanks to your actions..it will never be broken back down...I realize now, I havent done anything wrong..I am human..I make mistakes like anyone else..but so do you...I admit I not always right..I admit I am hard headed..I admit I am a little to bold sometimes...I admit that I am not perfect...I am admit that I am selfish...but my faults does not make me undeserving..

You will never be the person I need you to be..and I realize that now..I don't blame you...I pity you...

So...I am letting go..

I am letting you go....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP