Bloggers.com

Jessica - Find me on Bloggers.com
Powered by Blogger.

"We must never let our fear's control us..."

 Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt... Release the fear... Refuse to entertain your old pain... The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life... What is it you would let go of today?"

Fear..that is a very powerful word...or rather we, ourselves, give that word power...We all have fears...fear of the unknown..fear of the fall...fear of change...fear of taking a risk...

Sometimes our own imagination fuels our fear...and almost paralizes us to the point of passing up a perfectly great opportunity...or from making a much needed change in our life because we are creatures of habit...I for one am...Don't get me wrong..I love change..like...changing the color of my living room...re-arranging the furniture at 1 in the morning...changing the color of my hair on the spur of the moment trip to the salon...these are the kinds of changes that I love...but I am comfortable in my life...I am happy with the normal routine of the day..I am content with my little life...and the thought of changing anything scares me...Ahhh, there it is...fear of change...fear..fear..fear...

I have decieded to kick fear to the curb...I am taking a huge (and I do mean huge) life changing leap...I am excited and scared all at the same time..but I feel that it is time..I am holding onto old fears that make in impossible to move on in the present...I'm tired of fear digging its never ending claws into my heart...holding me still in this life and keeping me at bay...

With all this being said....you all know that Khristian is my sunshine..he is my rock..he gave me a reason to get up and fight every day when I had nothing left...It is time for him to have a brother or a sister...

I let go of the fear of abondonment...I let go of the fear of change...and I embrace the excitement of the next chapter in my life...I know I have a wonderful family that will stand by my side...friends that will be there every step of the way...and most of all, a husband that will hold my hand at every doctors appointment...and be there to love and cherish me...and tell me he loves me...

This is a new journey..and one that I am ready to take...I can write this and smile because I have healed from a old wound..and old fear...and it feels good... =)


One last question...ask yourself....What fear are you kicking to the curb today??

2 comments:

JoJo August 18, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoJo August 18, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

Inspiring post! It's very true, we often allow our fears to get the best of us. It's time to take charge and conquer them...

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP